Teenage Problems/Please help me with this ( I am age 58)

Question
Do you keep thinking about a question someone asked you on things you are sensitive even though the
person accepted your answer

Also how would you take this:

I (age 58) wasnt feeling well a couple of days ago. When I went into my mothers (age 88) room because I wasnt feeling well (feeling queasy, dizzy, and shallow breath) she said to me "Do you think it could be you have too much stuff in your bedroom)". So I said to her "No, but where would I keep the things in my bedroom if not in my bedroom" and she said "I dont know, but not in my room" I have a lot of knicknacks on my dresser, etc, tons of clothes (in my closets). Would you take it to mean she is implying give away

However, when I answered by saying "Nope", she accepted it. Then about a half hour later when she and I were talking she said "The way you could be feeling could be a million reasons".

So would you accept that she accepts your answer "No" for it isnt anything in your room and she isnt implying give away.

Answer
Your mother is probably knowledgeable about any habits or tendencies you have since she has been around you all of her life. All of us have way too much stuff. If some of what we have is given to others, especially clothes we tend to hang onto even though we do not use them anymore, it would help someone out. There may be a city mission where you could donate some articles of clothing and do just that and don't look for a receipt from whomever you donate clothes to. Just freely give. The less we have the better off most of us will be.  

Teenage Problems

Jonathan