Teenage Problems/FRIEND OR FOE 2

QUESTION: (This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it important to trust a friend?

If it is important to trust a friend, would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understand: why is that?

ANSWER: Hi Cameron,

It is important to trust a friend; if you mean a true friend, because you want someone who will stick by your side no matter what. If you're going through tough times, you'll need someone to listen and be there for you. You may tell your friend something personal and you need to be able to trust them enough not to tell anyone. If you can't trust them, then you might as well not be friends. You want a friend who you can rely on when you need them the most. You need to be able to confide in them. That's why it's important to trust a friend. Hope this helped.

QUESTION: (This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me in a simple way that I can understand: wot does a friend think of you if they donít trust you?

In my opinion, if a friend doesn't trust you, then they aren't much of a friend. I don't have a friend I can't trust. That means that you can't really confide in them or tell them anything. You can't share your deepest, darkest secrets. I'm not sure what they would think of you, but I don't have any friends who I can't trust. If I don't trust you, then you're not a friend.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University