Teenage Problems/FRIEND OR FOE 2

Question
QUESTION: (This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it important to trust a friend?

If it is important to trust a friend, would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understand: why is that?

Thanks

ANSWER: Hi Cameron,

It is important to trust a friend; if you mean a true friend, because you want someone who will stick by your side no matter what. If you're going through tough times, you'll need someone to listen and be there for you. You may tell your friend something personal and you need to be able to trust them enough not to tell anyone. If you can't trust them, then you might as well not be friends. You want a friend who you can rely on when you need them the most. You need to be able to confide in them. That's why it's important to trust a friend. Hope this helped.

QUESTION: (This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me in a simple way that I can understand: wot does a friend think of you if they donít trust you?

Thanks

Answer
In my opinion, if a friend doesn't trust you, then they aren't much of a friend. I don't have a friend I can't trust. That means that you can't really confide in them or tell them anything. You can't share your deepest, darkest secrets. I'm not sure what they would think of you, but I don't have any friends who I can't trust. If I don't trust you, then you're not a friend.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock