Teenage Problems/Going out with a teen

Question
My 14 year old daughter goes out with me every Sunday wether it's just going to the supermarket or to the movies, but lately I have been running out of ideas of places to go, and she is very tough to entertain, and every Sunday she tells me to take her somewhere. Do you have any ideas of what to do or where to take her?

Answer
She wants to strengthen the bond with you, so take her to a museum whether it is an art museum or some other type. Also take her to a sporting event. Take her to a play instead of a movie. Take her to a restaurant. Make every outing a learning experience. And above all take her to church. If she says she does not want to go to church then insist upon it.

Teenage Problems

Jonathan