Teenage Problems/First time sex

I'm 18 and have been finger fucked, I think my hymen was broken but it wasn't that painful. I'm now ready for sex, will it be painful or not since I've already been broken?

Hi Lisa,

A Finger is a lot thinner than a penis so you can't go by that. First time sex is different for everyone so I can't say for sure whether or not it will hurt, but you may feel some discomfort. And since you're not really sure if your hymen was broken or not, there's no way to really know if it will hurt or not. When the time comes, try not to think about the pain and go slow.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University