Teenage Problems/First time sex

Question
I'm 18 and have been finger fucked, I think my hymen was broken but it wasn't that painful. I'm now ready for sex, will it be painful or not since I've already been broken?

Answer
Hi Lisa,

A Finger is a lot thinner than a penis so you can't go by that. First time sex is different for everyone so I can't say for sure whether or not it will hurt, but you may feel some discomfort. And since you're not really sure if your hymen was broken or not, there's no way to really know if it will hurt or not. When the time comes, try not to think about the pain and go slow.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock