Teenage Problems/boys/sex

Question
this boy i like is cute and yesterday he groped my breasts[under the bra] i think its just hes lustful towards me. today i want to know if i should hang out with him or does that make me a slut/friends with benefits

Answer
So there is two major issues here that need to be addressed. The first is that if he is groping you in anyway shape or form and you are not ok with him doing it then you need to stop him because that is sexual abuse. Dont ever let anyone touch you that you don't want to be touched by because it is your body and you get to decide who touches it and who doesnt. If he continues to touch you against your wishes you need to distance yourself from him and tell a trusted adult.

Now whether him touching you makes you a slut or a friends with benefits is another issue. You should not care about what others think of you because everyone is entitled to their own opinions and if they think you are a slut or just a friend with benefits then they aren't your friend to begin with. Now if you think you are a slut or a friends with benefits then you need to sit down with yourself and examine why you think that about yourself. If it is because that is what others think of you then you need to ignore it and remember you are beautiful just the way you are. However if you think letting him touch you was wrong then don't let him do it again or if you think you are being used by someone then you need to take it up with that person and again distance yourself from them.

Always remember this. You are only defined by what you think of yourself as. Never forget that you are beautiful the way you are and don't ever let anyone take advantage of you.  

Teenage Problems

Steven