Teenage Problems/Problems....

Question
Why did i bleed during Masturbation? To be honest, i was scared. I didn't know what to do. At first i thought it was my period, because it was getting close to it being time again, but it wasn't. Just whenever you get a chance, please write me back.

thanks,
-A

Answer

There are a few different reasons why you may be bleeding. If you have long fingernails, it's possible that you could have irritated something or cut yourself.

Although it's not really common to break your hymen during masturbation, it's not impossible, especially if you were a little rough.

If this is your first time bleeding but you haven't bled since then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. That means you either cut yourself and it healed or you broke your hymen.

However, if you continue to bleed or feel discomfort then you should see your gynecologist. Hope this helps!  

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock