Teenage Problems/Problems....

Why did i bleed during Masturbation? To be honest, i was scared. I didn't know what to do. At first i thought it was my period, because it was getting close to it being time again, but it wasn't. Just whenever you get a chance, please write me back.

There are a few different reasons why you may be bleeding. If you have long fingernails, it's possible that you could have irritated something or cut yourself.

Although it's not really common to break your hymen during masturbation, it's not impossible, especially if you were a little rough.

If this is your first time bleeding but you haven't bled since then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. That means you either cut yourself and it healed or you broke your hymen.

However, if you continue to bleed or feel discomfort then you should see your gynecologist. Hope this helps!  

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University