Teenage Problems/Really do need advice

So i have the hardest decision ive ever had to made in 18 years of my life, i would just like some adivce and what would you do if you were in my situation, i just finished school and i am on a gap year, im a huge fan of online gaming, partying and gyming, im currently in South Africa and have been debating this decision for about 3 months and my time is up and still have no idea what option to choose, every single day or hour i feel different to what i really want to do
Option #1
-Go work in America for about $1200 month on a carnival travelling around all of America
-No internet (kind off important)
-Lots of Parties (important)
-No off Days the whole yar
-Hardwork and tough living conditions
-Lots of fun and worth it in the end (kind off important)
-Dissappointment of best friend who already travelled to america(most imporant)
-No gyming(kind off imporant)
-Cant get driving license(kind off important)

Option #2
-Go work in Dubai for about $300 a month
-3 working days on weekends, 4 off days
-High speed internet (kind off important)
-Old friends with girlfriend and i know everyone with some partying( most important)
-Amazing living conditions
-Quite fun and worth it in the end(important)
-Get driving license (important)
-Gyming (kind off important)

what adivce could you give me, and what would you choose if you were in my situation?
Thanks!!! Gary

Do not come to the Us and work at a carnival. These places are filled with  ex-convicts.  They are not suitable places to work for a young person. Neither is Dubai a place to work. Since you are finished with school you should be thinking of attending college in a field you are interested in. Do not delay going to college or university. You can probably get a drivers license where you are and forget about parties especially since they are often involving drugs. You do not need to be exposed to drug use as there is no future in drugs. Parties also lead to immorality and the accompanying sexual diseases. Todays sexual diseases often have no cure and none on the horizon. If a gap year is something you must take then consider volunteering to help the less fortunate right where you are. You could not ask for a better climate and you have access to beaches for weekend fun. Plus you will probably be around your friends. If you are not now a church goer then you need to become one. Avoid immorality and criminal behavior at all costs. Be content with what you have and where you are. If possible try to take a course or two at a college in a subject you are interested in.  Te US is not such a nice place to visit anymore and not a very nice place to live either ,yet I have been here all my life. The US has become a God less nation and there is so much immorality and drugs use and corruption it is getting like some third would countries. In the US now there is much surveillance of citizens such that there are cameras everywhere and when the police stop you or if you ask them for help the first thing they do is take your license and try to see if there is anything for which they can arrest you for. They search a database to see if there are any outstanding tickets you did not answer or if there are any warrants out there for your arrest. I am not exaggerating . I have witnessed many crimes but I no longer call the police since all they want to know is who you are and where you live t see if they can arrest you for something.  This used to be a wonderful country but that changed in the 1960's and has become an increasingly callous nation and now has a large percentage of its citizens at odds with its government. I cannot recommend anyone wanting to come here to live. They may not have this in South Africa but now all over the US there are police cars that "troll" the streets with "license plate" readers recording all the license plates of every car they pass and if it instantly shows a car is overdue for an inspection or the driver is wanted for anything ,the reader immediately notifies the police and they stop and immediately pursue they car. The daya they pick up is sold to car financing companies who are actively looking for vehicles where the owners re late on their car payments. Stay n South Africa , especially if that's where your family is and where you will live.

Teenage Problems

I have dealt with many young people in a teaching environment as well as in teaching young people at tennis clinics. Since younger people have seen so little of the world their view of the world should not be shaped by the confines of what happens within their family unit. Its natural to be shy about developing relationships outside the home but young people need to know the other person is also probably just as shy as they are. If you havea problem then remember you are in good company. There are no new problems. Someone else has also had the same problem. If you need ideas on how to handle them or some choices to consider feel free to ask. I will answer questions about moral issues and how to handle such issues when they come up in your life. Continue reading about the issue of bullies which can be physical, emotional or sexual as well as bullies who use the internet to spread stories about you. You do not have to be teenager to ask a question here on how to handle this. If you are a pre-teen or tween you may also ask a question here.

I have taught children from 7th through 12th grade. It is all too common for young people to be shy or hesistate because they fear rejection from someone of the opposite sex. You do not have to be a teenager to ask a question here. If you are a pre-teen or "tween" as is commonly used now and are being "bullied" by someone and bullies can be other kids who hit you or as is becoming more common sexual bullying by name calling or spreading stories about you feel free to ask a question about what to do about it. There is also cyber bullying by people who may know you and there can be people who are pretending to be someone they are not who may insult you and try to destroy your self esteem. When you run into people who insult you its best to just block them and delete them or at the very least close down the messenger you are using. If anyone taunts you by calling you names or racial slurs or any slur that involves a persons sexual orientation you need to understand that the person doing that is trying to project their own questions about their own sexual orientation that they are questioning. This may sound complicated and it is. The people who are the most hateful in reality hate themselves and hate what they are desperately trying to convince themselves they are not (for example being gay or lesbian).