Teenage Problems/Am I bisexual???

I'm not sure if I'm bi or straight. I know that I've liked boys. I think I might have liked girls too, but I'm really not sure. I read some stuff online and I think I'm straight, but I wanna be sure. I have nothing against gays but I don't know who I am. Please help me.

Hi Kayla,

Well you certainly can't determine your sexuality by reading stuff online. The Internet is a great place for information but it can't determine who you are. Only you know who you are. If you're finding it hard to determine your sexuality, that's okay. It can be confusing for some people in the beginning. Do you desire to be with a girl like you desire to be with a boy? Do you desire to kiss a girl like you would a boy? Could you see yourself being with a girl like you would a boy?

These are things to certainly think about. Now, I can't tell you if you are bisexual or straight. This is something you must determine on your own, especially with so little information. I could say, "Yeah Kayla, you're bisexual," but then you turn out not to be and I look like the fool. No one can tell you who you are but you. Give yourself some time to figure out who you are and what you want. It will come together and you will see. Trust me.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University