Teenage Problems/Personal Stuff

QUESTION: So I'm kinda irresponsible and probably need more rules than others my age, I want your opinion on this. I had a discussion with my mom about safety and sex and here was her standpoint:

-since I'm not capable of supporting myself she has the right to keep me safe and responsible, including in my sex life
-since I'm not capable of supporting myself and know nothing about raising kids, condoms are always to be used
-my mom said she'd rather have me have sex in my bedroom than in some place that might not be safe. I'm not living home right now so it doesn't matter, but if I move home this will apply again. However, we'll keep my sex life private and won't discuss what I'm doing or not doing when my mom's not at home

Is that fair?

I think the first two are fair. I don't think I'd be too comfortable with my daughter having sex in my house and I'm not sure where you would have sex where it wouldn't be safe but I get her drift.

QUESTION: Well she meant like having sex with some guy I just met at a bar in an alley, or like at his place. Or like in a car. Cuz who knows? Could be some weirdo serial killer going around. Unlikely, but my mom's still paranoid I'll get hurt.

Anyway, about slutty. Awkward personal question, but about my friend's comment. To be completely honest I have skipped wearing underwear a few times just to see what it was like. Is that slutty?

ANSWER: In my opinion no. If you just wanted to see what it was like I don't see anything wrong with that. It's about preference. I mean no one knows you're not wearing undies unless you tell them.

QUESTION: I guess i might as well just list what else I feel guilty about:

-I've had a threesome with one of my friends and her bf.
-I've given a guy I met 5 hours before a blowjob after a party
-I've eaten out a girl I hung out with a few times and she did the same to me
-I've had anal just to please a guy I really liked but that I wasn't dating. We'd known each other for 2 months.

I hope you won't judge too hard:(( But what's your honest opinion? I've always wondered if I was much worse than most other people.

I'm in no position to judge, no one is. I'm not sure what you want my opinion about. We've all done things that we're not proud of. What's important is that we learn from our mistakes and move on. You definitely need to think about your future actions. It's okay to have fun but you don't want to jeopardize your life. You need to be safe and think smart. Just a tip though... never do something for a guy only because you lie him, especially that. It seems like you don't have a lot of respect for yourself and you should. You're so much more than your body and what you're giving to guys. It's easy for them if you just give it away. Make them work for it.

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University