Telecommuting/Suggest how to find out a right work from home job

Dear Sir,

I am Ashok Kumar, working as a Sr.Engineer in one Teleco Org India. I want to do MBA, But I have some money blues, So I am continueuing in Job with half intrest, So please suggest any work from or other.

Hi Ashok,
I'm not sure what you do in your current job, but is it the type of work that can be done at home? If so, why not propose a work at home situation.

Or, make a list of all your skills and experienced that can be done at home, and search for jobs that need those skills. There are many technical jobs that can be done at home. Use job search sites in India to do your search such as, and

Here is some more information about getting a work-at-home job:

Leslie Truex
Work-At-Home Success

Leslie Truex

I can answer questions on how to find a work-at-home job online or off including the best sites for finding jobs, how approach an employer about working at home, and other methods for creating a work-at-home job. I can also answer questions about current trends in telecommuting, how to establish a telecommuting program in a company, and how to maximize productivity while working at home.

I have telecommuted as a social worker, writer, web designer and online researcher. I have provided work-at-home job announcements and tips online since 1998 at my site I am the author of The Work-At-Home Success Bible which offers details on telecommuting, home business and more.

My articles have appeared in various work-at-home and stay-at-home e-zines and web site.

I have a BA in Psychology and a Masters in Social Work.

Work-At-Home Success has been recognized and received several awards from various online resources.