Telecommuting/Suggest how to find out a right work from home job

Question
Dear Sir,

I am Ashok Kumar, working as a Sr.Engineer in one Teleco Org India. I want to do MBA, But I have some money blues, So I am continueuing in Job with half intrest, So please suggest any work from or other.

Answer
Hi Ashok,
I'm not sure what you do in your current job, but is it the type of work that can be done at home? If so, why not propose a work at home situation.

Or, make a list of all your skills and experienced that can be done at home, and search for jobs that need those skills. There are many technical jobs that can be done at home. Use job search sites in India to do your search such as Craigslist.org, MonsterIndia.com and Indeed.co.in.

Here is some more information about getting a work-at-home job: http://www.workathomesuccess.com/best-ways-to-get-a-work-at-home-job/

Leslie Truex
Work-At-Home Success
http://www.workathomesuccess.com

Telecommuting

Leslie Truex