Telephones/Landline and Cordless Phones for Storing Contacts.

Question
Landline Phone
Landline Phone  
Cordless Phone
Cordless Phone  
QUESTION: Dear Will

Are Landline and Cordless phones available in market for Storing and retrieving Contacts ?. This can eliminate the need of keeping a Telephone Diary where we store contacts viz names, phone numbers, email addresses etc.

This Phones could be useful in both Corporate - Employees, Clients,  
Business Partners, Suppliers etc and in Residence (Home) - Friends, Relatives, Business etc Contacts.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Dear Prashant,

Most newer phones offer this feature, even some "basic" models. Look on the box the phone comes in to see a list of features it has.
It should say how many contacts it has the ability to store, and you should be able to assign some to speed dials, so you don't have to dial the whole number.

This is definitely better than the "old fashioned" telephone diary, as all your contacts are right on the phone!

I hope this helps, and feel free to contact me with any other telephone questions!

Regards and have a nice day!,
Will

Fax Machine
Fax Machine  
QUESTION: Dear Will

Thank you.

The Above functionality for Telephones and Cordless Phones for Storing contacts can be also applicable for Fax Machines ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Prashant,

I believe so. I don't have as much experience with fax machines, but the newer ones should be able to have at least speed dials for frequently called numbers.

Your best bet would be to consult the manufacturer's specifications either on the packaging of the fax you're interested in, or consult their website.

I hope this helps answer your question. Sorry I don't know more.

Will

Telephones

Will Grindstaff