Telephones/Mobile Phone Power Button

Question
Recently the power ON/OFF button of my mobile phone has not been working. I have to press it many times in order to turn my phone on or off. If I keep my phone turned on all the time without turning it off, will there be any problems ?

Answer
I wouldn't think so, my phone is on usually 24/7 except when I need to restart it for some reason. Just keep an eye on the battery level so it doesn't die on you. I would recommend taking it to a cell phone repair center, if one is available in your area, it might be a simple fix to get it working properly again.

Telephones

Will Grindstaff