Telephones/Mobile Phone Power Button

Recently the power ON/OFF button of my mobile phone has not been working. I have to press it many times in order to turn my phone on or off. If I keep my phone turned on all the time without turning it off, will there be any problems ?

I wouldn't think so, my phone is on usually 24/7 except when I need to restart it for some reason. Just keep an eye on the battery level so it doesn't die on you. I would recommend taking it to a cell phone repair center, if one is available in your area, it might be a simple fix to get it working properly again.

Will Grindstaff

I can answer questions regarding land line phone systems, wiring methods, troubleshooting, as well as restoration of antique phones. (1900's to 1980's) I am still learning about newer technologies like VOIP and other digital modes, but may still be able to help with these topics from time to time.

I have collected antique telephones since I was a teen, and been involved in wiring of home phone lines, as well as troubleshooting problems with them since around the same time.

I have studied basic electrical fundamentals through classes in a technical college, as well as extensive reading on the subject in my own time. I have also helped Electricians and telecom installers on and off for some time.