Telephones/Home phones

Question
I looking at land-line phones with multiple handsets. I want to know if every handset must be connected to electric and a phone line?

Answer
most new setups like this only require the main base to be hooked to a phone line, the "satellite" handsets connect back to the base wirelessly. All the bases will need power to charge the handsets, but you can leave the handsets in a spot with no power, given the signal reaches it, you'd just need to put them back on the charger when they get low.

Be sure and get one with DECT (digital enhanced cordless telephone) technology, as these add more security and help mitigate eavesdroppers. (the cordless phones of the 90's could be heard with a police scanner!)

Telephones

Will Grindstaff