Television Trivia/TV mini-series Centennial child actor

LoveAlex59 wrote at 2009-08-19 04:47:11
 Vincent Roberts was murdered in 1978 at age 21. His last film work was "Lovely But Deadly" (released in 1981).

BimboJones wrote at 2014-01-06 04:48:27
Vincent Roberts (birth name Vincent M. Gogue) died November 22, 1981, age 21, as the result of a gunshot wound to the head during a robbery of the Pup "N" Taco Drive-up (formerly located at 990 North Western Ave. in Hollywood, CA) where he was employed. His mother, Jean, filed a complaint for damages for wrongful death on November 19, 1982. The complaint alleged that an employee, working with Vincent the night he died, failed to summon emergency medical assistance or police immediately because she feared possible deportation because she was in the country illegally.  Vincent played the teenage Jacques Pasquinel in one episode of the TV mini-series "Centennial" (1978-1979).

Teri wrote at 2014-02-01 20:45:21
According to IMDb, he was murdered on Sunday, November 22, 1981 at a fast food place in Los Angeles. The restaurant was robbed and he was shot in the head. The only other employee on duty at the time called the manager instead of 911 because she was in the country illegally and was afraid of being deported. The delay cost Mr. Roberts his life as he bled to death on the office floor. His mother sued and won the case and the restaurant shut down and was eventually demolished. A Taco Bell stands in its place now. And as far as I know, the case was never solved.

Dana wrote at 2015-10-01 00:50:51
I read that the actor Vincent Roberts was shot in the head and killed while working at a Pup n Taco at 990 North Western Ave. in Hollywood when he was shot in the head during a robbery. The only other employee on duty called the manager instead of 911 because she was in the country illegally and was afraid of being deported if they investigated her. The delay in getting medical treatment cost him his life.

Television Trivia

Mike Hensel