Television Trivia/Miniature man in a briefcase

kris wrote at 2009-08-29 16:31:51
I am trying to figure out the name of the show, too.  I remember it was on about the same time as Superman and The Millionare and before Dark Shadows, so the early 60's?  I remember the beginning showing the little man being menaced by a cat.

leah wrote at 2009-10-04 15:52:36
for some reason - I was thinking of this tv show too.  I can't remember much about it except that the little man lived in the briefcase and it was some sort of spy show.

Gary Winfall wrote at 2009-11-09 08:02:13
The series is titled World of Giants and it ran for thirteen episodes in 1959, starring Arthur Franz and Marshall Thompson as the shrunken man. I was trying to find information about it when I found this site. It's not a well documented TV series but I was able to find out enough about it to satisfy my curiosity. There are even video downloads of it online. I don't know if they are clips or full episodes. That show is probably my earliest memory of television - it must've made quite an impression!

Suzanne wrote at 2013-06-02 03:00:48
I remember this series but don't know the name was in the late 1960's

Television Trivia

Mike Hensel