Television Trivia/1970s horror tv

Saturn5 wrote at 2011-06-30 07:07:53
While I'm not certain of which 70's horror shows that could be from, it does sound like "Lover's Vow", one of the stories from the 1990 "Tales From The Dark Side - The Movie".  

rosered775 wrote at 2011-08-19 10:28:46
It's Tales From the Darkside: The Movie.  The actress is Rae Dawn Chong.

Cavalier wrote at 2014-06-21 21:36:16
I believe that was a tales from the crypt episode early 90s not the 70s

Raven's Writing Desk wrote at 2015-12-10 14:52:22
I think it's a segment from the feature film version of "Tales from the Darkside," which was in turn based on (or rather ripped off from, since it wasn't credited) from Lafcadio Hearn's anthology "Kwaidan," also filmed.

Television Trivia

Mike Hensel