Television Trivia/Television expert

Question
Hello,

Im Sara Zeluff, casting producer on a new gameshow. I know this is kind of random, but were seeking experts in various categories to compete for a grand cash prize on our show. One of the featured categories as TELEVISION! It seems youre an expert at TV trivia.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you. Also, referrals are welcome if you know of anyone else who is an expert in this category. This is a NATIONWIDE search!

Thank you so much! I hope this is an offer you can't refuse!

Please call or email ASAP.  or  

Answer
Not sure if this is legit...

If it is, then your message cut off without telling listing your phone number or e-mail address...

I will politely decline; not my cup of tea...

Perhaps one of the other experts would like to ???

Take care,
Mike

Television Trivia

Mike Hensel