Television Trivia/very old TV shows

Question
I'm a HUGE fan of old TV shows & I LOVE children! Can you name any very very old TV shows about children that are so old they no longer exist?

Answer
Tina

Probably your best bet would be "Kids Say the Darndest Things", the original version with Art Linkletter as host... those things were hysterical... all they were built upon was Art asking regular kids questions and letting them answer as honestly as they could.... Bill Cosby tried bringing it back a few years back and it was okay, but kids today are more hip to the world around them than they were in the 50's...

TPG

Television Trivia

Test Pattern Guy