Television Trivia/Merv Griffin guest who used to talk about "clogged pipes" or "clogged tubes"

Merv Griffin used to have a women who would talk about well-being, health, energies, etc.  She would advise that some people have "clogged pipes" or "clogged tubes" -- kind of a roundabout approach to the Jack Lalanne mentality.  Can you think of any other clues that I could use to search info about her.  Would you remember her name, perhaps ?  Thank you kindly.  Jerry.

Sorry, Jerry, but I do not know the answer to this.... I do have a possible solution, tho it will take a bit of time on your part...

The above link is to a list of episodes for the show on the terrific website assuming that this person was considered a guest, her name should be listed in the synopsis of whichever episode(s) she was on...

The caveat is that Merv's show ran 19 seasons and over 4,100 episodes !!! This is where the "time" I mentioned previously comes in...  :-)

Sorry I couldn't answer your Query !!!

Thanks for a Great Question !!!
Take Care,

Television Trivia

Mike Hensel

I will try and answer all questions dealing with names, plots, actors, roles, networks, etc...US shows primarily; not real knowledgeable on TV from other countries...I lean heavily into past, more so than current, television...and, my knowledge dealing with "reality" shows is limited, due to the fact that I really can't stand the genre (my apologies to all the "Reality" fans out there...)

Years of watching and cataloging television shows

High School Graduate