Tennis/am i to late?

Question
Hey I just turners 18 and consider myself to be a pretty good player.. I'm always looking to play against players that are of superior experience or developments than me so I can learn.... I haven't given up on my dream to become a pro and I'm wiling to do whatever it takes to do so... I want to know if I'm to late and what do I need to do, I don't care if I go pro when I'm 25+ I just want tonget there. What are the steps to be take??

Answer
GERARDO: APOLOGIES FOR THE LATENESS[DELAY] IN ANSWERING. YOU MAY BE TOO LATE TO MAKE IT VERY HIGH IN THE RANKINGS BUT GETTING A FEW WORLD RANKING POINTS IS STILL POSSIBLE. PLAY IN THE TOP SANCTIONED TOURNAMENTS & PLAY ANY SATELLITE PRO TOURNAMENTS THAT YOU CAN . IF YOU HAVE NOT, TALK WITH A TEACHING PRO OR PREFERABLY A PLAYING PRO TO GET THEIR SUGGESTIONS. CHECK USTA & ITF SITES AS WELL AS ATP. IF YOU NEED MORE OR SPECIFIC INFO GET BACK TO ME.[WINFIELDACE@GMAIL.COM] GOOD HUNTING.

Tennis

TOM DAVIS