Tennis/I want to become a professional tennis player at 19.

Question
Hi Jeff,
I am a 19 year old male currently living in London, I've always had a dream to become a professional tennis player and play with my sports role model Roger federer, just watching tennis and knowing that i might never get a chance to play there made me really depressed, i never had that encouragement to proceed with my dreams from family friends, funding has always been a difficult issue and to be honest i never had a person to guide me to fulfill my dreams. But all that aside, now that i am at a age where i can do what i want with my life and actually have the funding, i want to do what I've always wanted to and that play tennis professionally. I am fairly fit ad will seriously do what ever it takes to fulfill my dreams.
now that i want to start seriously i don't actually know what to do or where to start, i play 4-5 times a week with  friends who are not quite so good so it's been hard for me to develop my skills with them, they tell me i am very good.
I am hoping that you can provide some structured guidelines for me to follow from what i should do and not do to where should go.
These 3 questions are the most important to me but any other advise you can give me i would be very grateful,
1) Roughly how much would it cost me to get me to where i want to go.
2)Since i am a beginner where should i begin. how many hours would i need to train to be pro, how and where to get ranked, any places you could advise me to visit or any coaches or links you of that could possibly help me.
3)if possible could you provide a step by step plan for me to follow which includes how may hours i should train roughly per day to get to my goal, what physical requirements i might need, what is should do or not do, what would build my skills, etc.

I am really passionate about this so any advise would be to the world for me, i will seriously do what ever it takes, i know i might be old to this and that but i won't give up to be honest.
Thank you very much entirely for your time and support.:)

Answer
BIG QUESTION & BIG DREAM  START BY CONTACTING BRITISH[UK]TENNIS ASSOC & ITF   I'LL REVIEW A PLOT OR PLAN & GET BACK TO YOU....WINFIELDACE@GMAIL.COM  DID NOT HAVE TIME TO GIVE YOU A REAL ANSWER>>>>IF YOU COME TO US LET ME KNOW   GO TO A CLUB IN LONDON AREA OR UP TO SCOTLAND,,,WATCH SOME WIMBLEDON MATCHES OR GO THERE IF U CAN....START JUMPING ROPE  CARRY YOUR RACQUET WITH YOU & KEEP GRIPING IT UNTIL IT IS PART OF YOU   USE THE BIGGEST GRIP YOU CAN & BUILD YOUR FOREARNS & WRISTS... ALTERNATE PLAY DAYS WITH EXERCISE DAYS & DO NOT GO OVERBOARD,,,,WRITE ME AT WINFIELDACE@GMAIL.COM  & I'LL GIVE U MORE  PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE  & KEEP YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!

Tennis

JEFF