Tennis/Score keeping

Question
I vaguely remember a tennis rule that states in so many words that you can not revisit a score after a serve has been taken. In other words a protest of the score must be done before the next sever is taken.  Can you point me in that direction or send me that rule.

Answer
 KEN; SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN ANSWERING>>>SCORE IS DISPUTED WHENEVER OPPONENTS DISAGREE. USUALLY AFTER THE SERVER ANNOUNCES SCORE & STARTS A NEW POINT THE SCORE IS AS STATED. HOWEVER IF THE SCORE WAS GIVEN IN ERROR DISCUSS THE ERROR AND CORRECT THE SCORE OR GO BACK TO WHERE THE SCORE IS AGREED .GO TO USTA RULES OF TENNIS UNDER SCORING OR FRIEND OF COURT UNDER SCORING ERRORS & SEE IF THAT HELPS. WRITE BACK IF YOU NEED MORE...

Tennis

JEFF