Tequila/how old is my tequila

I received this as a gift and the person has had it for 20 years but i want to know how old it really is as i am very interested.LA ROJENA FUNDADA EN 1795 REPOSADO HECHO EN MEXICO with B173 written in a square block

La Rojena Fundada En 1795 Reposado Tequila.
1795 is when Jose Cuervo started.
La Rojena is the distillery that was founded in 1812.
Your bottle is not one of the first as the seal on the lower left side was not introduced at first.  I am doing some more research and should be able to find out a close year to when your bottle was made.  Thank you for the question, Cuervo has a long and very interesting history.

Will Elger

Anything Tequila! I was born and raised in Mexico, I have family and friends in the industry and now I own a well respected super premium tequila brand.

Comes from being born and raised in Mexico, and I have become an expert actually by working my way up in the industry. I started as a bartender on cruise ships, working my way up to bar manager, rest. manager and F&B manager. Then I worked for distributors, and then directly as a supplier for many tequila brands. One of the largest and most well rounded, Sauza Tequila. One that to this day keeps winning awards and I feel is the most unique, Chinaco Tequila. And, El Tesoro Tequila, a distillery that makes tequila with no electricity and looks more like a tequila museum. Now I make my own tequila, MUCHOTE Tequila and combine the best from the best into one product.

Beverage Analyst, Hotmixology, The One Minute Bartender...

University, managing bars and restaurants and over a decade with major tequila companies.

Sante Magazine Gold Star, - 94/100 "top editor rated", Gold Medal in the Agave Spirits Challenge.