Tequila/Jurgensen't Tequila

Have you ever heard of Jurgensen's Tequila?

Phil, After a lot of research I have come to the conclusion that this was a tequila made by Jurgensen's Grocery Store's in Los Angeles that have been out of business since around 1980.  From my research people liked the brand, I had not heard of the brand before you asked but now I will look out for Jurgensen's Tequila if I find a bottle I will let you know, thank you, Will.

Will Elger

Anything Tequila! I was born and raised in Mexico, I have family and friends in the industry and now I own a well respected super premium tequila brand.

Comes from being born and raised in Mexico, and I have become an expert actually by working my way up in the industry. I started as a bartender on cruise ships, working my way up to bar manager, rest. manager and F&B manager. Then I worked for distributors, and then directly as a supplier for many tequila brands. One of the largest and most well rounded, Sauza Tequila. One that to this day keeps winning awards and I feel is the most unique, Chinaco Tequila. And, El Tesoro Tequila, a distillery that makes tequila with no electricity and looks more like a tequila museum. Now I make my own tequila, MUCHOTE Tequila and combine the best from the best into one product.

Beverage Analyst, Hotmixology, The One Minute Bartender...

University, managing bars and restaurants and over a decade with major tequila companies.

Sante Magazine Gold Star, - 94/100 "top editor rated", Gold Medal in the Agave Spirits Challenge.