I finally have my terrier telling me when he wants to go pee but he barks at me and won't stop till I get Him outside. I have to get shoes and jacket as I take him out.  To many coyotes at night in our area

Sharon - good job for the training!
Try putting his leash on and taking him with you as you get your shoes etc. Talk softly to him and get him to sit while you are preparing
Once he sees you got his message- he needs to believe you will follow through. Give him a firm correction with his lead if he continues to bark but you need to get the lead on first.
Should be a quick fix.
Good luck

ElizaBeth CRONK

I am an expert in terrier grooming and have been the expert on the dog grooming site for well over a year. While I am trained as an all breed groomer my true expertise is in the art of terrier grooming. Hand plucking for pets, to be specific.

23 years as a professional pet groomer, 20 of them specifically working with wire hair breeds. Private residential business in Manhattan with over 250 client and have done over 30,000 groomings.

Twin Brooks Kennel Club, former Board member Metropolitan Dog CLub, regular contributer to Groomer Talk at petgroomer.com

website: terrierific.net Allexpert.com educational DVD Groomertalk at petgroomer.com

NY School of Dog Grooming, apprenticed with major professional show dog handlers and breeders.

website has testimonials available- I do not list private clients terrierific.net