Terriers/Barking

Question
I finally have my terrier telling me when he wants to go pee but he barks at me and won't stop till I get Him outside. I have to get shoes and jacket as I take him out.  To many coyotes at night in our area

Answer
Sharon - good job for the training!
Try putting his leash on and taking him with you as you get your shoes etc. Talk softly to him and get him to sit while you are preparing
Once he sees you got his message- he needs to believe you will follow through. Give him a firm correction with his lead if he continues to bark but you need to get the lead on first.
Should be a quick fix.
Good luck

Terriers

ElizaBeth CRONK