Thailand/Translation pls =)

Hi buddy,i got 2 phrases here, that i want to translate for a tattoo, in Thai language and alphabet. I really appreciate Thai culture, mainly of Buddhism and its doctrines, that's why i decided to Thai.
Then, the phrases:

"Happiness is only real when shared" (taken from a great movie -Into the Wild-)
"What is higher than the self is the self become higher"

Could you do it to me?

"Happiness is only real when shared"  =  ความสุขจะเป็นจริงเมื่อเราแบ่งปันเท่านั้น  (words by words translation)
ความสุขนั้นจะเป็นจริงต่อเมื่อเราแบ่งปัน (a little more poetry, old style saying)
"What is higher than the self is the self become higher" = สิ่งที่เหนือกว่าตัวตนคือตัวตนที่พัฒนาสูงขึ้น "what higher than self is the self that has developed higher"
this is quite difficult to translate without truly understanding the meaning ,but this is the best I can do.
words by word would be " สิ่งที่เหนือกว่าตัวตนคือตัวตัวที่เหนือขึ้นไป" which would do, since the sentence is quite ...encrypt.

Good day,

Pijak Wonganudroj

As a formal native. I have spent my last decade in the US. I do still speak Thai and still travel back every year. My siblings live in Bangkok and ChiangMai. I spent most of my youth in Sukhumvit and Siam Square area in Bangkok. I has been more interested in healthy life style, food, spiritual, and old cultures lately.

Chinese elementary school Demostation school Computer Engineer MBA Buddism