Thailand/Thailand to Cambodia for American

Question
I'm an American flying from Thailand to Cambodia in March. Will I need to pre-purchase my visa online ($37) for Cambodia, or is it an easy and risk-free process once I land in Cambodia ($20)? I haven't found a definitive answer on this, but some sites say all you have to do is show up in Cambodia with a USD $20 and you're in, as long as you're not from Iraq or Iran.

Any recommendations would be helpful.

If you don't know about travel to Cambodia, just let me know.

Matt

Answer
Hello Matt sorry I cannot really answer that question with
definitive answers however let me pass you on to Thaivisa.com there you will find a forum and just type in your travel question and you should see some history posts in terms of your questions if not you can easily start your own post...
Regards Rolfe

Thailand

Rolfe Foxwell