Thermodynamics/thermo chemistry

Question
An investigation is performed in which the concentration of nitrogen dioxide reacting dioxide is measured as a function of time.

[NO2](mol/L)          Time/ Seconds
0.500          0
0.445          12
0.380          30
0.340          45
0.250          90
0.175          180

a) Plot a graph of [NO2] vs time.
b) Determine the average rate of reaction of NO2 between 10 and 60s.
c) As the (NO2) halved, what was the effect on the instantaneous rate of reaction? I only need help on part b and c than you.

Answer
Hi Justin,
Sorry for the delay in reply but I have been away for the week-end :-).
B) From your graph determine the amount of NO2 consumed (Amount at 10s -60s) then divide by the time interval (50s).
C) You have to describe what is happening to the Rate of loss (in general terms only Mol/l per s.)

I hope this helps.

Best wishes.
Kevin

Thermodynamics

Kevin