Thyroid Problems/thyroid+result

Question
i+am+not+sure+what+3.7+antithyroglublin+antibody+means+everything+else+is+normal.+I+have+had+thyroid+cancer+in+2011+and+had+my+thyroid+out+and+131+pill...but+i+also+know+they+use+that+for+an+indicator+for+recurrence.+Can+u+%0Ai+would+like+to+know+what+3.7+scale+is+bad+or+good+for+antithyroglublin+antibodies%3F

Answer
Hello Mary!
Warm welcome to you!
I guess u posted ur question using ur cellphone or something because it is very difficult to read it. Because it contains '+' symbol all over in it.

Anyway u should also mention the units the lab has used. If the range is in IU/L then, a value of 3.7 IU/L of antithyroglobulin antibody is normal. So I would be able to explain you more if you rephrase ur question again and send it.

Thanking you!

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni