Thyroid Problems/thyroid blood results

I just had my blood drawn to check my levels for i have struggled with thyroid issues for the past couple years. while most of my levels came back normal i am rather concerned for my microsomal antibody level. it came back at 1096.2 with a standard range of 5.6 or lower. and my thyroglobulin is 184.7 on a scale of 14.4 or less. im not sure what this means or if i should be concerned.

Hello Kayla!
Warm welcome to you!
Sorry for the delayed reply.
I saw your Antithyroid Antibody report i.e. Anti-microsomal Antibody also called as Thyroid peroxidase antibody and Anti Thyroglobulin antibody. Their presence in high level suggest that your immune system is attackin your thyroid gland and destroying cell and making you hypothyroid. Please post Full reports here so that i can help you further.

Take care will be waiting for your reply.

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

Dont hesitate to ask your health related queries. 24 X 7 ready to provide solutions to your health concerns. All questions are welcome ! Speciallly Endocrinology.

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS, Bangalore

MBBS, Intership in Internal Medicine