Thyroid Problems/Extremely low energy recently

Dear Dr. Kulkarni,

I'm a 39 year old, fit, active and otherwise healthy male adult.  I exercise very regularly (mostly cardio).  I was tested for hyperthyroid a few years ago when I was complaining of (benign PVCs) but the test revealed thyroid levels were normal.  

The last couple of days I have been struck with an incredible amount of fatigue and very low energy.  

I also noticed that immediately after a meal I get exceptionally tired/need to sleep.  I might add that 3-4 times a year there will be 4 to 5 day periods where I also get extremely tired immediately after dinner.  Then after those 4-5 days pass, I'm fine again after I eat.  I always thought that was strange.  And it always comes in waves like that, i.e. 4-5 consecutive days.

Does this sound like a thyroid issue or perhaps anything else familiar to you?

I appreciate your service to us.

Kind regards,

Hello james!
Warm Welcome to you!
Please post thyroid results. Also send your height and weight. Right now you dont have anything which you should be worried about. Its probably dyspepsia/hypersecretion of gastric acid.
Its also advisable to test your random blood sugar levels.

will be waitining for your response.

Take care. bye.

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

Dont hesitate to ask your health related queries. 24 X 7 ready to provide solutions to your health concerns. All questions are welcome ! Speciallly Endocrinology.

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS, Bangalore

MBBS, Intership in Internal Medicine