Thyroid Problems/losing weight with lithium induced hypothyroidism

Question
i've got a problem with lithium induced hypothyroidism dr. kulkarni.  i think i have hypothyroidism due to lithium.  my question is what type of diet do you do with this condition because i have most of the symptoms, one of them being weight gain?

Answer
Hello Christopher!
Warm welcome to you!
Even if the reason for your under active thyroid is lithium administration, the diet to be followed is the same as we suggest in any other hypothyroid condition. So please send your age, height and current weight. Then I will be able to guide you!

Thanking you!

Have a great day. Bye.

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 5$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Account Details: SHRINIDHI LAXMAN KULKARNI A/C No. 04152010144683 IFSC CODE:SYNB0000415 BRANCH DETAILS:BANGALORE N R COLONY, No.1 FIRST MAIN ROAD, N R COLONY, BANGALORE 560019 ***

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni