Thyroid Problems/Goiter

Hello I wanted to know I have a thyroid goitermy blood test came back normals on my thyroid  I had a ultra sound done it was found Now I need to see a Endocrinology Is a Goiter Serious My mom had one and my  sisters a family history   I  was wondering can you have any effects like swelling in the palm or hand I have had a swelling in my palm for six months we had a water crisis where a chemical  MCHM spill in our water And ran my hand under it when we were not suppose to use the water and it like a chemical burn that what i  believe but i  cant  get no answer I just don't know what elese that can be Will i  told by Xray deep tissue injury I know you  cant answer that I just wonder if there can be any effects like that with a goiter Thank you Carolyn

Waarm welcome to you!
Do you have neck swelling? If your Thyroid tests are normal then I dont think your hand swelling is due to thyroid. Are you taking any medication regularly? I could not understand last part of your mail where you metioned something about x-ray. Please explain me what exactly you want to know.

Thanking you!

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

Dont hesitate to ask your health related queries. 24 X 7 ready to provide solutions to your health concerns. All questions are welcome ! Speciallly Endocrinology.

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS, Bangalore

MBBS, Intership in Internal Medicine