Thyroid Problems/thyroid

had bloodwork done and my tsh was .22.they say normal is .40-.50.mch was 33.4 and choleste was 121.can vitamins or foods fix the thyroid and bring back to normal range?

Low TSH is possible only if there is hyperthyroidism or pitutary hypothyroidism. Its not correctable by vitamins, supplements or foods. Its corrected only by hormone replacement therapy. I recommend you to check other pitutary hormones as well.

Thanking you!

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 1$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Go to my profile page and click Donate(via Paypal only)***

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

Dont hesitate to ask your health related queries. 24 X 7 ready to provide solutions to your health concerns. All questions are welcome ! Speciallly Endocrinology.

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS, Bangalore

MBBS, Intership in Internal Medicine