Thyroid Problems/hypothyroidism problem

hi dr. kulkarni, on my blood test back in july of 2014 i took a full thyroid panel. all were in the normal ranges but i also heard of a functional range. i suspect i have hypothyroidism because i have a bloated belly and i can't lose weight no matter what diet i have tried.
i also took a temperature test and it read 96.8 degrees 3 times in a row.
i heard that when your between 95 to 97 degrees you have hypothyroidism.
please help me to understand if i really do have hypothyroidism or not.
here are the readings:

t3 uptake: 32.1   range 23.4-42.7
t4 (thyroxine) 5.3   range 4.5-12.5
t7 index 1.7   range 1.2-4.3
tsh 1.02   range 0.45-4.5
tpo 12  range <35
thyroglobulin antibodies <20   range <41

also i weigh 325 pounds and i have plateaued for weeks on end.
i appreciate any information you can give me and thanks.

By looking at the thyroid panel, I am sure you dont have hypothyroidism. There are many reasons for low body temperature. Eg, diabetes, hypoglycemia, drugs, starvation. Disorders related to hypothalamus can have both low body temperature and obesity. So discuss with your doctor about hypothalamic obesity and get recommended tests done.

Thanking you!

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 1$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Go to my profile page and click Donate(via Paypal only)***

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

Dont hesitate to ask your health related queries. 24 X 7 ready to provide solutions to your health concerns. All questions are welcome ! Speciallly Endocrinology.

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS, Bangalore

MBBS, Intership in Internal Medicine