Thyroid Problems/throat problem

dear doctor,
         I am 19 year old. I faced a problem about my throat. I faced this problem about few months. My problem is that, when i get up early in the morning and go to bath for brushing my teeth. My throat let out some kind of white and skinny colored hard balls. These hard balls stuck in my throat and i also let out with my finger. I don't know what is this?? please tell me what is the problem with my throat?? should i concern to doctor immediately
         Regards manahil

These small lumps are called 'tonsilolith'. Nothing to worry about. Do you have bad breath? Daily gargle with warm salty water. If they dislodge and come out there is nothing to worry about. If they do not come while brushing or gargling. Visit nearest doctor. He will surgically remove them.

Thanking you!

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 1$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Go to my profile page and click Donate(via Paypal only)***

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

Dont hesitate to ask your health related queries. 24 X 7 ready to provide solutions to your health concerns. All questions are welcome ! Speciallly Endocrinology.

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS, Bangalore

MBBS, Intership in Internal Medicine