Thyroid Problems/thyroid problem


Mam i am suffering from high tsh levels today i  have done the test my tsh is 12.66 and i take the tablets thyrox_25 mam last month tsh is 6.67 mam suggest that koun si tablet luAll Twitch accounts have been reset thanks to a security breach

Pankaj Sharma,
Take same tablet thyrox, but you need to increase its dose to 50mcg. Have you tested thyroid antibodies? If you have reports please send me. Take calcium, vit D, iron supplements. Avoid eating goitrogenic foods like soya, cabbage etc. Avoid fast foods and foods containg Gluten & MSG.

Thanking you!

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 1$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Go to my profile page and click Donate(via Paypal only)***

Thyroid Problems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni


Dont hesitate to ask your health related queries. 24 X 7 ready to provide solutions to your health concerns. All questions are welcome ! Speciallly Endocrinology.


Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS, Bangalore

MBBS, Intership in Internal Medicine

©2017 All rights reserved.