Thyroid Problems/Parathyroid

I am a 51 year old female who is 5'10" and weighs 155. I have been having trouble with bone spurs and hetero ossification. Just had shoulder surgery and my tendon has decided to calcify. I had a bone scan and I have hyperostosis of the skull. I had blood work done:
         Value.          Standard range
Creatinine.          1.0.          .60-1.10
Egfr.          64.          > 60
Pth intact.          71.          14-64
Calcium.          10.1.          8.5-10.2
Hla-b27.          Positive
Rest is normal limits.
Eye Doctor          Calicuim deposits
Is this something to worry about? Thank you for your time.

The results suggest primary Hyperparathyroidism. Positive HLA b27 could predispose you to gluten enteropathy and ankylosing spondylitis etc. My suggestion is lets wait for 3 months and repeat the calcium and PTH. Because the values are just borderline.

Thanking you!

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 1$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Go to my profile page and click Donate(via Paypal only)***

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

Dont hesitate to ask your health related queries. 24 X 7 ready to provide solutions to your health concerns. All questions are welcome ! Speciallly Endocrinology.

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS, Bangalore

MBBS, Intership in Internal Medicine