Thyroid Problems/thyroid diet

Question
thyroid
thyroid  
Mam I m 24 years old married girl.recently I've diagnosed with thyroid disorder.my t3 is 2.42 and t4 is 13.20 and tsh is <0.01.I've symptoms like loosing wait excess sweating tiredness sleeping problem pressure in heart and left arm pain in throat and ear headeche stress in eyes sensations in body mostly in left side arm and face sudden increase in body temperature dizziness.i want to know is it hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism?and what kind of diet I should take and avoid.please help.
Im taking medicine prescribed by doctor named neomercazole10 and proprenolol hcl sustained released 40mg both twice a day.

Answer
Rohini,
Sorry for the delayed reply. I was on a tour.
your condition is hyperthyroidism. You can take normal balanced diet.  But avoid goitrogenic foods like cabbage, soya. Here is list of foods you should control or avoid https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goitrogen

Your medicines are appropriate. Continue the same tablets.

Thanking you!

Thyroid Problems

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni