Thyroid Problems/swelling around throat and under chin

Question
I have what feels like swelling on both sides just under my chin. I also sometime feel like I have a lump in my throat. I was once diagnose with acid reflux several years ago and it was similar so I started acid reflux medicine once again but it hasn't helped. It is worse in the morning. Should I be concern?

Answer
If you can still breathe and swallow, concern isn't super high. I wouldn't wait to go into a doctor any longer though, it could be swollen lymph nodes or possibly a thyroid issue. No reason to wait especially if you're concerned, you tried what worked in the past and it's still there. Doesn't have to be anything serious.  

Thyroid Problems

Dr. Kalli Prater