Old Ephraim wrote at 2014-10-23 13:50:52
The Amur tiger shares his Siberian habitat with the Ussuri brown bear ( black grizzly ). There are no recorded fights witnessed between these two in the wild. There have, however, been many fights recorded in captivity. In each and every recorded incident of tiger vs grizzly ( brown bear ) the bear defeated the tiger.  

Amit Rajput

I can answer any question relating to Predators.Predators are my main field of expertise and Big Cats are my speciality.Please restrain yourself from asking questions about ancient creatures to me as i am not very strong in that area.I have expertise specially in predators but this doen't mean that i lack knowledge about other animals.You can ask me anything about Mammals and Reptiles like size,weight,behaviour,hunting style,features,physical characterstics and even possible and impossible match-ups between Mammals and Reptiles or Mammmals and Mammals or Reptiles and Reptiles.

I had interest in wildlife for my childhood.If you have interest in any field then you automatically start learning about that field.The same phenomenon works for me.I have watched nearly every documentary about BigCats either on T.V or on the Internet.I have read books written by some great experts like George Schaller, D. G. Miquelle, I. G. Nikolaev, J. M. Goodrich, E. N. Smirnov, K. Traylor-Holzer, S. Christie, T. Arjanova, J. L. D. Smith, and K. U. Karanth.By reading books and watching Documentaries about Tigers,I have acquired more than sufficient knowledge about this magnificent beast as well as about other BigCats.

I have completed my Bahcelor's degree in Engineering and Now,i am doing job.It's quite odd that i am a Engineer and i want to work as a Expert of wildlife here but, i think no study will you give you that knowledge,required for expertise,as you got after having interest in a field.