Time-Shares/Bluegreen lied to us

Betty Gilbert wrote at 2013-01-10 21:13:39
i recently went through Bluegree Timeshares based off of Harbor Lights in Mrytle Beach.  I was scammed and lost money with this Company. My boyfriend and i purchased a time share and after we broke up, they split the time share and refinanced it he had a share and i had my own. Whatever arrangement they made with him at the time they did it with him

i cancelled my contract and the bank i used at the time i purchased the time share, i don't use anymore, I expalined this to them and they insisted on sending my refund to the closed account.  I was told that they couldn't cut a check or use my current account to refund the money and they ar still giving me the runaround.  NO use talking to corporate because they also give the same excuse. So at thios point i am hiring a Lawyer.

Sean Austin

Can answer any questions concerning anything dealing with timeshare deceptive sales practices in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

Worked in the timeshare industry as a sales rep for 9 months prior to founding Timeshare Advocacy International. We assist timeshare owners who have been lied to or deceived into purchasing or upgrading of their timeshare. We have been in business for over 6 years and are BBB Accredited with he Middle Tennessee Better Business Bureau.

BBB accredited with the Better Business Bureau of Middle Tennessee. Have been accredited for over 1 year and have an A- rating. Member of the Mount Juliet, TN Chamber of Commerce. Member of the Branson, MO Chamber of Commerce

BS in Management from Bellevue university with honors.