Time-Shares/Timeshare @ The Grandview Resort Las vegas

Andre Melo wrote at 2013-12-27 02:06:54

I did almost the same thing, but I do live in Brasil.

I did ony payment of USD 1,400.00 in cash at the time I was there, but a few days after that I did sen a few emails with some doubts about the maintence fees and got no response. Since that I tryied to cancel it.

What can they do to me? How can I solve this since they refuse to aceppet my caceletion order!

John Kushman

I can answer any questions regarding the timeshare industry, developer sales, resales, vacation clubs, donation, liquidation, listing, for sale by owner, RCI, II, SFX exchange. Anything related to timeshares or campground memberships or fractional vacation real estate

I have been in the industry for 7 years. I started selling timeshare for a developer in South Dakota. I then transitioned into the escrow side of the resale market and I am currently the VP of Sales and Marketing at Resort Closings, Inc. Resort Closings Inc is the largest timeshare escrow service in North America. It provides full service timeshare transfer as well as sales.

High School Diploma. 3 years of Higher Education.