Time-Shares/legitimate honest timeshare company

Question
how do I find an honest legitimate timeshare company.  have been scamed before.  they all say they are honest but none of them are.  there must be a way to find a honest p0erson in this industry.  why is that not possible.  apparently having a license is not poroof they are honest.  when caught, they can change their name move to new address and begin again.  there must be a way to find an honest person in this industry.  if not what happens if I just walk away.

Answer
I highly recommend that if you are looking to purchase a timeshare and you completely understand what you are getting into to purchase it from an authorized reseller. You will save thousands and have exactly the same ownership as others who pay thousands for the same thing. You can look online. One reseller is Timeshare Adventures. I personally would not purchase a timeshare because of the maintenance fees. You can find vacation clubs that cost little and have the same availability as a timeshare without the maintenance fees.

Time-Shares

Sean Austin