I purchased a timeshare from Welk resorts in California about a year ago; I am still making payments. I do not see it benefiting me at this point, and would like out. I know its too late to rescind on it, so is there anything I can do? What can I do to get out of the contract, if anything? thank you.

The biggest question is were you misrepresented when you made your purchase? If not, then the only thing you can do is find a buyer which we know is not a real option. If you were lied to then I would find a company that deals with those types of situations. Check out Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC. They deal with these situations all the time.

Sean Austin

Can answer any questions concerning anything dealing with timeshare deceptive sales practices in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

Worked in the timeshare industry as a sales rep for 9 months prior to founding Timeshare Advocacy International. We assist timeshare owners who have been lied to or deceived into purchasing or upgrading of their timeshare. We have been in business for over 6 years and are BBB Accredited with he Middle Tennessee Better Business Bureau.

BBB accredited with the Better Business Bureau of Middle Tennessee. Have been accredited for over 1 year and have an A- rating. Member of the Mount Juliet, TN Chamber of Commerce. Member of the Branson, MO Chamber of Commerce

BS in Management from Bellevue university with honors.