Time-Shares/timeshare

Question
hello,

I purchased a timeshare from Welk resorts in California about a year ago; I am still making payments. I do not see it benefiting me at this point, and would like out. I know its too late to rescind on it, so is there anything I can do? What can I do to get out of the contract, if anything? thank you.

Answer
Edson,

The biggest question is were you misrepresented when you made your purchase? If not, then the only thing you can do is find a buyer which we know is not a real option. If you were lied to then I would find a company that deals with those types of situations. Check out Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC. They deal with these situations all the time.

Time-Shares

Sean Austin