Time-Shares/timeshare maintenance fees credit report

Kevin wrote at 2013-01-19 19:43:01
Hello. My name is Kevin. I've done some research on timeshares and specifically deeded timeshares. Here is what I have learned. Timeshares will never sell. And without paying matinence fee, credit history can be hurt as well as your generations to come. A deed in perpetuity is your life, children, and grandchildren. These developers really did a Job on the average citizen. The solution I found is simple. You can pass your timeshare as a deed of gift. It will cost a fee for title preparation and a fee to transfer to the recipient of the timeshare. Assuming you can find someone willing to assume the fees of matinence and assessments. That's the most challenging part. Well, I have terminal illness and I opened a company to assume deeds in my name and my social security. I am relieving many unhappy timeshare owners of a lot of worry, stress, and financial obligations. When I pass away, the timeshare will have no where to go except back to the developer. I have no concern about my credit history, phone calls from collectors and I have already assumed hundreds of old timeshares. I would be happy to discuss the specifics if you are interested. My email is sorensk34@  I finally found a way to get a little pressure back to these timeshare developers. Because, to me I just don't need good credit soon and no one to pass on this obligation. Feels pretty good. Each transfer fee is different from resort to resort but I do all the work for you. Hope this helps.    Kevin Sorensen

John Kushman

I can answer any questions regarding the timeshare industry, developer sales, resales, vacation clubs, donation, liquidation, listing, for sale by owner, RCI, II, SFX exchange. Anything related to timeshares or campground memberships or fractional vacation real estate

I have been in the industry for 7 years. I started selling timeshare for a developer in South Dakota. I then transitioned into the escrow side of the resale market and I am currently the VP of Sales and Marketing at Resort Closings, Inc. Resort Closings Inc is the largest timeshare escrow service in North America. It provides full service timeshare transfer as well as sales.

High School Diploma. 3 years of Higher Education.