Time-Shares/Grand Crowne Resorts

Question
QUESTION: I have recently purchased a timeshare deal from Grande Crowne Resorts in Pigeon Forge ,TN. I have bought a deal that includes a deed to Surrey Vacation Resorts @ Carriage Place with a Charter to the land where the future clubhouse will go for the new resort going up in Pigeon Forge, Tn. Lodges of The Great Smoky Mtns Resort and my wife and i have been under the impression that we have made a wise investment for us and our children for years to come. Do you have any knowledge of Grande Crowne Resorts and this new Lodges resort that will be going up. I have been reading blogs that say these have been being built for over 3 years and there is still no clubhouse and only 3 cabins. We bought this on vacation while in Tn and visited the cabins and the construction site and did the whole presentation deal spent 6 hrs in total. We did not feel pressured at any point and believe we made a good choice but just a little skeptical after reading certain blogs and researching the company etc. Anything you could tell us about GCR or these new Lodges would be helpful and i will be glad to inform you in more detail of things if desired. We are told that by having a charter to the land it much more valuble and beneficial since this was a pre-construction deal. The timeshare thing is very new to us we just have some unanswered questions. Thank you so much for your time,
Harry

ANSWER: Harry,

One of the most common misrepresentations that timeshare sales reps use is the projected project scam. Sometimes its a new water park, amusement pare, new additions, and so on. Normally if they are not completed within 24 months then it will more than likely not happen. I would call a senior representative and ask them point blank when the project will be completed and you want to know the builder who will be doing the project so you can do your research. If they cannot give you one then you have your answer. You can call Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC for more information or go to www.timesharecancellation.com for more information.

QUESTION: We were told that there was 331.4 million in the bank there and that supplies were being brought in. The CEO is C.J. Perme supposedly the largest developer in missouri. The office where the 88,000 sq.ft. clubhouse is  to be built is supposed to be moved in march and construction begining on it after thats moved to a new location on the property. We were also told that busch gardens will be coming to TN. They say that pre-construction is best time to buy because the prices are the best and after it is built it will cost more to purchase. Im sure all real estate works this way its just who to believe or who specifically to contact for accurate info.

Answer
Harry,

Each sentence starts with "we were told", that is the problem you were told but not shown any proof. Timeshare sales reps are masters at creating a story. I used to sell timeshares and we used to tell everyone that there was going to be an amusement park coming to Nashville. I live here and there is no Busch Gardens coming anytime soon.  Like I stated before, it sounds like you were misrepresented and you should go to www.timesharecancellation.com and call them.

Time-Shares

Sean Austin