Time-Shares/returning of timeshare sales fee

Question
I purchased a timeshare in Branson. 3 days later I rescinded this by certified mail. In Missouri you have 5 days to rescind so I was within my time. I received a phone call a week later that they had received this. However, it's now been two weeks and they have not refunded my money. How long do they have before they have to return my money? Thank you.

Answer
Deedee,

After scanning the Missouri Chapter 407 that deals with timeshares, it looks they have 15 business days from the receipt of the letter to refund your money. I would suggest contacting the resort to let them know they are outside of their window and you would like your refund immediately.

John

Time-Shares

John Kushman