Time-Shares/returning of timeshare sales fee

I purchased a timeshare in Branson. 3 days later I rescinded this by certified mail. In Missouri you have 5 days to rescind so I was within my time. I received a phone call a week later that they had received this. However, it's now been two weeks and they have not refunded my money. How long do they have before they have to return my money? Thank you.

After scanning the Missouri Chapter 407 that deals with timeshares, it looks they have 15 business days from the receipt of the letter to refund your money. I would suggest contacting the resort to let them know they are outside of their window and you would like your refund immediately.

John Kushman

I can answer any questions regarding the timeshare industry, developer sales, resales, vacation clubs, donation, liquidation, listing, for sale by owner, RCI, II, SFX exchange. Anything related to timeshares or campground memberships or fractional vacation real estate

I have been in the industry for 7 years. I started selling timeshare for a developer in South Dakota. I then transitioned into the escrow side of the resale market and I am currently the VP of Sales and Marketing at Resort Closings, Inc. Resort Closings Inc is the largest timeshare escrow service in North America. It provides full service timeshare transfer as well as sales.

High School Diploma. 3 years of Higher Education.