Time-Shares/foreclosing a mexican TS that has offices in the US

i recently bought a TS in mexico at the Playa Del Carmen they offices ine California. Im a canadian and after going over the contract i found out the membership that i bought was in fact a dirty time share . I have tried to cancel even used a advocate group to get me out, they cant. I haven't payed any more payments other than the initial 4500 US. The resort is threatening to foreclose. I would like to know what that all entails . What can they do?  Can they lein my house in canada? i know my credit will be affect and that collectors will call, no big deal. i just want to know will i get arrested if i go to the states to travel? can they garnish my wages? can they sue me? PLease help
Sincerely chris

The resort can take the property back but due to the fact that you live in Canada they really have very little recourse other than taking the property and having it show on your credit report. They cannot arrest you or garnish your wages. They could try to sue you, but we have never seen that happen in Canada from Mexico.

Sean Austin

Can answer any questions concerning anything dealing with timeshare deceptive sales practices in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

Worked in the timeshare industry as a sales rep for 9 months prior to founding Timeshare Advocacy International. We assist timeshare owners who have been lied to or deceived into purchasing or upgrading of their timeshare. We have been in business for over 6 years and are BBB Accredited with he Middle Tennessee Better Business Bureau.

BBB accredited with the Better Business Bureau of Middle Tennessee. Have been accredited for over 1 year and have an A- rating. Member of the Mount Juliet, TN Chamber of Commerce. Member of the Branson, MO Chamber of Commerce

BS in Management from Bellevue university with honors.