Time-Shares/timeshare forclosure and future travel to the usa

We foolishly bought a timeshare in florida in 2007,it has been foreclosed for a number of years now.We are planning to travel to the states in the future,we would like to know if this will affect us.We have tried looking to see if there are any warrants regarding this and can find none,what we don't want is to be detained at immigration on arrival.There has been no contact between us and the timeshare people for a good number of years and no-one has come knocking at our door here in the uk for the debt

You will have no problem getting into the US, or getting out of the US because of a foreclosed timeshare. The most that can be done is a lien is filed against the property. No criminal offenses will come out of foreclosing on a timeshare.

John Kushman

I can answer any questions regarding the timeshare industry, developer sales, resales, vacation clubs, donation, liquidation, listing, for sale by owner, RCI, II, SFX exchange. Anything related to timeshares or campground memberships or fractional vacation real estate

I have been in the industry for 7 years. I started selling timeshare for a developer in South Dakota. I then transitioned into the escrow side of the resale market and I am currently the VP of Sales and Marketing at Resort Closings, Inc. Resort Closings Inc is the largest timeshare escrow service in North America. It provides full service timeshare transfer as well as sales.

High School Diploma. 3 years of Higher Education.